My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Akansha

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Akansha

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 08:39 am: Edit Post

Akansha Consultancy World
We are a renowned name in the sector of counseling and admission of students to various institutions across India and abroad on management/NRI quota seats.
Since our conception and incorporation we have shown a track record of providing assistance to more than 2000 students in getting admission in their dream universities.
We counsel students in getting admission to various courses around the globe like
MBBS MD/ MDS /MS B.TECH / B.E. /M.TECH BBA/MBA BCA/MCA BIO-TECHNOLOGY / FASHION TECHNOLOGY HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND LAW MASS COMMUNICATION AND AVIATION COURSES

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net