My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MBBS in World's Top Ranked Xiamen University.

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBBS MD MBA BE PHARMA & NURSING ADMISSION IN BAGLORE: MBBS in China Medical University: MBBS in World's Top Ranked Xiamen University.

By Eduacre on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 09:45 am: Edit Post

Xiamen University : World Rank 268, Listed in the prestigious 'World'sTop 500 Universities List', one of the Top 35 university in Asia and one of the top 11 University in China. Academically very strong University. Many Indian Professors teach MBBS in this University. MCI, USMLE Screening test preparation starts from 3rd year MBBS.
17 Indian Students , including 5 Girls Joined this University in 2011. Our students are very happy about the teaching, modern class room , lab,hostel facilities available in this university.Our students say many of the professors are Indians from India. They say every week tests are being conducted on the subjects apart from daily interaction in the class and 10% marks are being awarded in the final result based on the performance in these daily & weekly tests. Our students say that the Xiamen city is clean , neat, tidy and low cost.
M/S. Educare Network Consultant is committed to students who are really interested in becoming expert in the field of medicine. We are committed to 'Quality MBBS at Low cost'. At M/S Educare we discover academically strong Universitie with low expenditure and enter into tie up with the universities to recruit students. To do research on MBBS admission please visit us at
http://www.EducareNetwork.in
e-mail : EducareNetworkConsultant@Gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net