My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

GRADUATE-STUDY OPPORTUNITIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, CANADA (STARTING SEPTEMBER 2009

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: GRADUATE-STUDY OPPORTUNITIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, CANADA (STARTING SEPTEMBER 2009

By Sandy on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 06:51 am: Edit Post

Prof. Adams is seeking new graduate students who would be able to commence their studies in September 2009 and are interested in research in the following (and related) areas:
* image, video, and audio signal processing, especially image compression
* geometric-based image compression methods and algorithms
* efficient software-based implementations of signal processing algorithms
* wavelets, filter banks, and multiresolution/multirate signal processing

More detailed information about his research can be found at:
http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~mdadams
Interested individuals should contact him by email as soon as possible at:
mdadams@ece.uvic.ca

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS in your initial email to him:

1) a copy of your resume
2) a scanned copy of all of your university transcripts
3) a scanned copy of your most recent TOEFL score report
4) a scanned copy of your most recent GRE score report if available

He is willing to consider individuals with backgrounds in electrical/computer engineering or computer science, as his research relates to both of these disciplines.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net