My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

HDFC Bank - Meritus Scholarship Program

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: HDFC Bank - Meritus Scholarship Program

By Jessica Walter on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 11:58 am: Edit Post

Are you a parent and have a kid studying from the 4th to the 9th standard? Are you an elder sibling at home having a younger sibling studying from the 4th to the 9th standard? Do you know of any kid studying from the 4th to the 9th standard?

If you answered any of the above questions as yes, then continue reading further as there is some important information for you here.

HDFC Bank has started a scholarship program for students studying from the 4th to the 9th standard. All you have to do is get the student registered online. Registration process is very simple and can be done absolutely FREE online. They plan to give out over 5000 Scholarships ranging from Rs.2,500 to Rs.10 Lakh amounting to Rs.1.5 crore to students.

Last date for registration of the program is 15th Feb 09.

Online registration form can be filled here: http://www.hdfcbank.com/meritus/register_now.asp

More information on the scholarship program can be found here: http://www.hdfcbank.com/meritus/index1.htm

By Jessica Walter on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 09:29 am: Edit Post

Please note that the last date for online registration to the HDFC scholarship program has been extended to 18th Feb 09.

So hurry up and get your child registered to the program today.

By Prachi Mehta on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 07:11 am: Edit Post

Hi friends,

Donít miss the opportunity, grab the best first. The deadline for the submission of the scholarship application forms for the N S Scholarship program is [red]February 20, 2009.[/red] These scholarship programs are intended for full-time post-graduate students who have successfully completed their graduation in various fields such as Architecture, Engineering, Pure Science, Law, Social Science, Applied Sciences, Management, Medical and Pharmacy. Those wishing to apply can download the application form from our website: http://www.nsscholarship.net/

By akmishra0001@yahoo.com on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 08:50 am: Edit Post

Misika Reg.No.9905580417 couldnot take the test because she couldnot make contact on the number given by you.Please give further instruction.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 11:01 am: Edit Post

The last date for registration to the scholarship program has been further extended to 28th Feb 09.

By manojmarvary on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 03:32 pm: Edit Post

i want scholer ship

By nikitha on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 03:35 pm: Edit Post

i am nikitha.studing 8th class and i want scholership

By Jessica Walter on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 03:50 am: Edit Post

Misika can try on the number again as the last date for calling is not over yet.

By Jessica Walter on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 10:59 am: Edit Post

Hi Everybody,

Please note that the last date for registration to the HDFC Scholarship program has been further extended to 10th March 2009.

By Anjali Mathur on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 11:56 am: Edit Post

Hi Manoj and Nikitha,

You can register through the online form at
http://www.hdfcbank.com/meritus/register_now.asp as the last date for registration has now been extended to 10th March 2009.

By siddharth on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 04:26 pm: Edit Post

hi iam siddharth
iam studying 9th std
i want scholarship

By Udita A. pal on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 08:04 am: Edit Post

send me questions

By Rishabh Srivastava on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 02:34 pm: Edit Post

Hi iam Rishabh Srivatava
Iam studying 9th std. Iwant scholarship.

By roshni on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 05:58 pm: Edit Post

hi i am roshni.i am studyingin 9th standard. i want scolorship.

By madhav m. modi on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 08:31 am: Edit Post

hi i am MADHAV MINESHKUMAR MODI.
i am studying IN 8th std
i want scholarship.SO HOW CAN I GET THE SCHOLARSHIP.

please send details on my e-mail address.

By Mradu soni on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 06:41 am: Edit Post

Hello,
My name is mradu soni. I'm studying in class 8th from khargone. i want to get registered in exam(hdfc meritus scholarship ). I want to know details about exam & how to get registered in it?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net