My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Are you holding a B.COM with 70% and Do you want to apply for a Govt Job

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: .Net Training Coimbatore: Are you holding a B.COM with 70% and Do you want to apply for a Govt Job

By kapalavai on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 12:01 pm: Edit Post

Hi Candidates

Are you interested to get a government job and Are you a Commerce graduate (B.Com) with more than 70%? If Yes, BHEL , A Navratna Organization have issued a notification for more than 319 vacancies for Accounts Positions.

We are an emerging training institute located at Gandhipuram, Coimbatore providing training for NTPC and BHEL Supervisor Trainee Examination ( Finance and Accounts).

Eligibility for the exam is B.Com with 70% / CA/ ICWAI and upper age limit is 27 years. Category exist for Unreserved, ST, SC, OBC and Physically Handicapped.

We are providing exam oriented training on various topics such as Accounting, Taxation, Costing, Auditing, Companies Law, Financial Management and providing excellent study material with more than 5000 multiple choice questions on various topics and subjects.

We also assist in filling up online application form for the examination and guidance would be provided for the candidates who were shortlisted in the interview.

Our Course Duration is 2 months till the date of examination and Course Fee is Rs.6,000 including tax. Training is provided by Qualified Cost Accountants and Qualified Chartered Accountants with excellent domain knowledge in all the areas of finance and accounting.

We have only two batches available Morning batch from 9.00 to 11.00 am and Evening batch from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm and batch is restricted to 20 candidates only and we are providing training till the date of the examination.

Last date for enrollment is on 5th February, 2009 and Classes commence from 8th February 2009. We also have 20% special discount offer if more than 5 candidates join in our training.

For more details about the Course and other essential details, Please email to ram.brightvision@gmail.com for further details asap

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net