My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Are you looking for admission

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Are you looking for admission

By Amit bhagat on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 10:57 am: Edit Post

Best Institute of Dehradun, SIPAS.
SAI INSTITUTE OF PARAMEDICAL & ALLIED SCIENCES functions under the aegis of Sai Vikas Samiti, a Society registered under the Society Registration Act (1860). The Institute operates with a VISION of ‘offering a unique combination of academic and vocational skills in a modern and supportive environment’. The Institute has built a strong reputation for promoting a broad range of courses that are up-to-date and relevant in today’s fast changing professional world. Admissions are open to students from all over the world & from all walks of life. Visionary, talented & dedicated management makes Sai Institute a center of excellence for learning.

Healthy Atmosphere.
Excellent student-teacher ratio.
Highly qualified and industry-trained faculty.
Guest Lectures by experts, Industry visits, practical assignments.
Well equipped Labs, Internet, Transport.
In house wellness and counseling facilities.
Co curricular fun activities and Continuous Personality Development.
One to one thorough mentoring.

COURCES OFFERED IN:
PHYSIOTHERAPY
MICROBIOLOGY
MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY
BIOTECHNOLOGY
MASS COMMUNICATION
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
COMPUTER SCIENCES
A.N.M
G.N.M
etc.

Training & Placement Cell:
100% placement of the students for training and project work in reputed companies and Institutes like Indian Spinal Injuries Centre – New Delhi, Ranbaxy – Gurgaon, Dabur – New Delhi, JNU – New Delhi, CDRI – Lucknow, ITRC – Lucknow and many more.

CONTACT US:
SAI INSTITUTE OF PARAMEDICAL & ALLIED SCIENCES
City Office: 26/26A Rajpur Road, Adj. Meedo’s Grand, Dehradun – 248001
Campus Address: Woodland House, Subash Nagar Chowk, Mohbewala, Dehradun.
Phone: 0135 – 2642258, 2743200, 2743300
Mobile:09358106361
Fax: (135) 2743400
E-mail: info@sipasddn.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net