My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Study in Singapore(CG Animation, 3D Games development)

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Study in Singapore(CG Animation, 3D Games development)

By dev on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 10:45 am: Edit Post

Hi,
Games development and 3D Animations are among the most challenging and dynamic industries today.
The Singapore's Creative School of Media and Entertainment Offers local/Overseas Students the opportunity to explore their options in the Gaming Industry, Animation,Special Effects and commiting to a Full Fledge Industry Driven Program.
CITS(Creative school of Media and Entertainment) provide stimulating field to gamers who see themselves wanting to develop THEIR OWN/PROFESSIONAL GAMES.
CITS' program assumes no prior game or graphics programming experience, the only thing is you must have a reasonable familiarity with computer and secondary school level maths aptitude.
The program covers all the core techonologies for the successful graduate to integrate seamlessly into the areas of the digital entertainment industry.
There are probably still questions you have right now. We would love to answer them.For enquiries, please contact Dev at dev@cits.com.sg for more information.

By Doreen Chan on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 08:00 am: Edit Post

my son is interested in studying about games development as he is an avid gamer. pls let me know what are the requirements. He has A levels, diploma in hotel management and currently pursuing higher dip in hotel and events management in switzerland.
pls also let me know the total costs involved plus the qualifications, living cost, accommodation, etc. Pls send to my email.
thanks and regards.
Doreen, Malaysia

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: