My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Ethical Hacking Workshop by Ankit Fadia:

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Summer Training in Delhi 2012 – Ethical Hacking, Dot Net Programming: Ethical Hacking Workshop by Ankit Fadia:

By ethicalhaking on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 09:50 am: Edit Post

India�s youngest and renowned ethical hacker and computer security expert, MTV Youth Icon� Ankit Fadia introduces you the world of ethical hacking and web security like never before. In the two days of workshop you can benefit from learning the basics of ethical hacking, tips and tricks with a LIVE demonstration mode.

IT Managers, Networking experts can protect their company against the most dangerous cyber security threats on the internet. And for the students, the workshop motivates you enough to pursue network security and ethical hacking as a serious career. The workshop itself is a big learning experience for you to start with.

What - Ethical Hacking Workshop by Ankit Fadia

Who - Ankit Fadia - India's youngest and most famous ethical hacker, computer security expert, MTV Youth Icon, Author of 15 best sellers on Networking and Ethical Hacking

When - 25th and 26th August, 2012 9 AM to 6 PM

Where - Oakridge International School, Gachibowli campus, Hyderabad

What - Basics to Mastery of the art of ethical hacking with LIVE examples

Ideal for � Students ( School & College), Employees, Any tech lover

Students ( High School/Grad/Engg/PG) - Rs. 1,950/-

Corporates - Rs. 4,500/-

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net