My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Pioneer Classes for Bsc I.T/C.S.

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Bsc IT: Pioneer Classes for Bsc I.T/C.S.

By Anonymous on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 10:18 am: Edit Post

Prof. pragnesh's pioneer education center is going to start their first batch of Bsc I.T/C.S.

WE provide software training and coaching languages like C,C++,C# JAVA,
VB ,Data structure, .NET ,SQL.

Unque Feature of Our Classes
- Free test series
- Classes with practical
- Group Tution
- Experience Professor From College & Softwere Department
- Dedicated Computer Lab
- Solving All Mumbai University Papers

Private Batches in BSC (IT / CS )F.Y,S.Y.,T.Y at Borivli,for more details
Branches: Andheri(w),Vasai(w),Borivli(w)
visit www.bepioneer.com

By KeLvin on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 05:25 pm: Edit Post

You will probably need to comtlepe the five and a half year degree course (BAMS) before you apply for the post-graduate program in Ayurveda that is divided into 16 branches. A working knowledge of Sanskrit and deep understanding of various medicinal preparations is a must. I would recommend that you to obtain the necessary information by contacting the institution closest to your location. The top ayurveda colleges in India are Rishikul State Ayurvedic college, Pilibhit; Dr. B R K R Government Ayurvedic College, Hyderabad; State ayurvedic college, Hardwar,National institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur; Government Ayurvedic college, Raipur; Gujarat Ayurvedic University, Gujarat; Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore; JB Roy state medical college, Kolkata; Bharati Vidhyapeeth, Pune; Shri Ayurveda Mahavidhyalaya, Nagpur; Ayurvedic and Unani Tibia college, New Delhi. +1Was this answer helpful?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com