My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Coaching centres offering coaching for msc biuotechnology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Entrance of MSc Biotechnology: Coaching centres offering coaching for msc biuotechnology

By shilpa on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 09:42 am: Edit Post

sir,
iam a student of bsc biotechnology honours-3rd year.i want to know about the coaching centers which provides the material for preparation of msc biotechnology entrance.i just want to take study material from the coaching centre or want to do coaching through correspondence.as i belong to chandigarh so can't join coaching center as a regular student in india.i want to prepare for exams this year only so you please mail me the name of coaching centers in India as soon as possible

By ruchika yadav on Friday, April 04, 2008 - 07:08 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am rite doing my B.Sc in biotechnology , zoology and botany .i am taking the various entrance exams for admission into M.Sc biotechnology .please tell me the names of good coaching institutes for for the same in rajasthan or delhi .i m basically interested in classes startin now n which wil be held till these entrance exams.
thank you

By Vartika Chandra on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 03:15 am: Edit Post

sir,
iam a student of bsc biotechnology honours-given the exams of 2nd year n going in 3rd year.i want to know about the coaching centers which provides the material for preparation of msc biotechnology entrance.i just want to take study material from the coaching centre or want to do coaching through correspondence.i want to prepare for exams this year only so that i can appear for exam next yr.so you please mail me the name of coaching centers in India as soon as possible on my id.
waiting for your reply....

yours sincerely
Vartika Chandra

By shilpa singla on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 03:56 pm: Edit Post

sir,
iam a student of bsc biotechnology-given the exams of 2nd year n going in 3rd year.i want to know about the coaching centers in CHANDIGARH OR NEARBY which provides the material for preparation of msc biotechnology entrance.i want to prepare for exams this year only so that i can appear for exam next yr.so you please mail me the name of coaching centers in India as soon as possible on my id.

By kirtika on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 02:47 pm: Edit Post

iam a student of bsc botany H-given the exams of 2nd year n going in 3rd year.i want to know about the coaching centers in delhi n NEARBY which provides the material for preparation of msc biotechnology entrance.i want to prepare for exams this year only so that i can appear for exam next yr.so you please mail me the name of coaching centers in India as soon as possible on my id.

By sakshi on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 09:58 am: Edit Post

sir
i am a student of bsc biotecnology(elective) and i am studying botany,chemistry and biotechnology as subjects.i have given exams of 2nd year.i want to know about the coaching centres in CHANDIGARH OR PANCHKULA which provides material for preparation of msc biotechnology entrance.i want to prepare for exams this year only so that i can appear for exam next yr.so you please mail me the name of coaching centers as soon as possible on my id.
waiting for your reply...

By anupamafalke on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 01:25 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of s.y.b.s.c biotechnology and wan to prepare for entrance exam for M.S.C. PROGRAM.Would you please suggest me the syllabus,reference material and coaching centre near nagpur or correspondence course?
Thanking you.
regards,
anupama falke,
chandrapur.

By jyot on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 07:44 am: Edit Post

Dear sir/MAM
I am a student of BSc biotech elective.I want to know the best coaching center in chandighar or delhi for preperation of Msc entrance exam.
Thanking you
jyoti

By shivani sharma on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 07:19 am: Edit Post

dear sir,

i m shivani sharma, doing job , in future i m doing P.hd, my baisc qulication is master of buniess economics, and i will give a net exam in futher so pls tell me best coching center for prepration of UGC NET exam , pls tell me adderess of chandighar institutions

By jyoti thomas on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 10:34 am: Edit Post

Dear sir
i am doin my graduation in chemistry hons.presently in the 2nd year,going to 3rd year
could you please tell me about the study material for preparation of entrance exams for M.sc in enviornmental sc and life sciences. and also about some coaching centres in delhi for the same.
Thanking you
jyoti

By Sunaina pathania on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 07:48 am: Edit Post

Sir,i have done m.a and m.phil in history and i m currently prepare for ugc net.could you please name some best study centres regardin the same and also for paper 1 in chandigarh,roorkee.sir plz as soon as posible.

By manoj manik patil on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 09:03 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of s.y.b.s.c biotechnology and wan to prepare for entrance exam for M.S.C. PROGRAM.Would you please suggest me the syllabus,reference material and coaching centre near nagpur or correspondence course?
Thanking you.

By Afreen Faiyaz on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 03:10 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
I have recently completed my research for PhD in English Literature and I am willing to crack UGC NET Exams.Kindly let me know if there is any coaching centre in Delhi/NCR to navigate me through the process.

By simmi on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

By Simmi on thursday,october15,2009
sir,
i have done B.Sc life Science nd i want to prepare for m.sc in chem nd biotec .please suggest me coaching centre ,study material or some corespondence course for dat in delhi sply in north.
waiting your reply on my id
thanking you

By Anonymous on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 09:52 am: Edit Post

Hello everybody, Hello poonam oswal. hello to all. I need information to prepare for m.sc. biotechnology. kindly help me right way. Please send me previous years question papers . or if it's in any torrent files plz send me the torrent address files. thanku. Mannu Chahal.

By Abhinav on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 08:48 pm: Edit Post

sir,
hi, actually i want to prepare for M.Sc. biotechnology interance test.so,i need information about the institutes that can help me for preperation.yhank you - Abhinav Pandey

By Emma on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 11:56 am: Edit Post

I am a student of BSc biotech final year.I want to know the best coaching center in chandigarh or punjab for preperation of Msc entrance exam. Please Send details on my email.
Thanking you..

By aman on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

hello sir. i have completed M.A english.plz tell me coaching centre in LUDHIANA, PUNJAB.PLZ...

By rashmi on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 05:31 am: Edit Post

sir,please tell me about coaching center for net exam.

By Hwardhan on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

@Emma:I think, after completing your B.Sc,you can apply for M.Sc. You need not to go best coaching center for preparation of M.Sc entrance exam because it is my personal experience that Sikkim Manipal University distance program is the best one for distance learning as I was also a student of Sikkim Manipal University distance program. It is accredited by government and there is no entrance test for admission.SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. This course is primarily for working professionals and people who do not have the time or resources to get a full time graduation. For registering free at: http://www.smude.edu.in

By Rashmi kiran on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

dear sir
i have persuaded my post gradu8ation in botany will u pls guide me for a coaching center for botany net preparation .my mail id is ck.ishwar@gmail.com

By ramita taggar on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 07:43 pm: Edit Post

sir/madam
i am a student of B.SC biotechnology hons. and i want to know about the best coaching cente in ludhiana. please send your details on my e mail address
Thank You

By vikrant mehta on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 04:02 pm: Edit Post

sir i have completed my B.Sc (hons.) biotechnology & want to prepare for the Post Graduation kindly suggest me the institutes that provide coaching for M.Sc entrance examination in CHANDIGARH region. please send me the details of various institutes on my ID.

By Garima on Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 04:58 am: Edit Post

I have recently completed MAin English Literature and I am willing to crack UGC NET Exams.Kindly let me know if there is any coaching centre in Delhi/NCR to navigate me through the process.

By jasvinder kaur on Friday, July 08, 2011 - 06:19 am: Edit Post

sir/madam
I am student of B.SC zoology and i want to know about the best coaching centre for M.SC entrance exam.Please send me the detail of the coaching centre in delhi.

By mounica on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 01:02 pm: Edit Post

Iam student of BSC(MPCS) and i want to know about the coaching centers/institutions for msc physics

By Anonymous on Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 06:49 am: Edit Post

i am student bsc biotechnolgy 3rd year kindly advise good coaching institutes details in delhi

By suriya on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 06:30 am: Edit Post

gud noon sir/mam,
pls send jam question papers aand coching center

By Roli Asthana on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 01:29 pm: Edit Post

Sir
I am student of B.Sc microbiology and i want to know about the best coaching for M.Sc entrance exam. Please send me the details of the coaching centres in Delhi.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

sir please mail me the name of coaching centers/institutes in Delhi /NCR offering coaching for Msc botany/zoology entrance examinmation of DU and other universities?

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

sir please mail me the name of coaching centers/institutes in Delhi /NCR offering coaching for Msc botany/zoology entrance examinmation of DU and other universities?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net