My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Overseas Education In Singapore

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Overseas Education In Singapore

By SE Education Svc on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 08:08 pm: Edit Post

Greetings,

We are working with various education providers in Singapore to help students who are planning to come over for further education in Singapore. Most of our degree - MBA courses are from awarded UK Universities. We do have various courses from in the following areas:

Business
Banking & Finance
Tourism
Marketing
Interative Media
Hospitality
Logistic

Singapore is also a safe and good environment for students who are keen to come over to study and we try to provide the best services and support to our students. The education providers will also working closely with us to give students their best support.

We do provide some services which will assist the students, especially for those who are in Singapore for the first time. These are some of the services we do provide:

Application of student pass
Arrangement for accommodation
Arrangement for medical checkup
Air-port pickup if required
Orientation (Guiding the students of nearby facilities)
and others...

We are looking forward to see students enjoy their journey here and with a good learning experience. The education providers and us also value the good relationship with students.

If you are interested / have more enquiries, please feel free to drop me an email at

[b]SE.Educationsvc@gmail.com[/b]

As we will be taking new courses, if you would like us to update you when we have taken the new courses, please kindly send us an email with the following:

Name
Country
Courses of interest (for our reference)

If you have any friends who are interested in these courses, you may recommend them to us also. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

SE Education Svc

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net