My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Quality distance education @ your fingure tips

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Quality distance education @ your fingure tips

By Prachi Mehta on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 10:59 am: Edit Post

Recently, I was looking for a quality distance education and found Sikkim Manipal University. It has got all what I was looking for in a distance education. It has more than 600 learning centers in India with flexible innovative curriculum. But what makes SMU-DE (Sikkim Manipal University of Distance Education) stand apart is how they make the distance education as stimulated as Live classrooms and now its enhanced with their new feature called as Edunext. Anybody who is looking for a distance-learning/correspondence course, I would recommend SMU-DE. The admissions are open for fall 2009. For more information please check the website http://www.smudde.edu.in/Users/distancehome.aspx .

By Roberto on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 05:10 pm: Edit Post

I would love to offer you some advice, but we need a lttile more information. In what country do you teach?In the US and in other similar English speaking countries, (UK, Australia, etc) a Bachelors degree is a minimum qualification in order to become a certified teacher on a permanent certificate. I am not sure, but it sounds like a 'higher secondary course' is a high school level qualification. In the countries I mentioned, a B.Ed or similar Bachelors degree is needed. I am taking Master's level education coursework through a university that offers DL courses and degrees. I find it both challenging and rewarding. Personally, I think that DL is the 'wave of the future' and if you want to earn a B.Ed theough DL, you will find many institutions that offer this degree, with any teaching field you can imagine. I have never heard of a 'Diploma in Education' and am fairly sure you did not get this in the US. If you send me a message, I can give you some links that may be relavant to your country. I also have links to programs in the US where you can enroll in bachelor level education programs. And, OF COURSE, you can do the program. Every country on Earth needs more qualified and committed teachers! I wish you all the luck in the world! 0Was this answer helpful?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net