My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Bio/Cheminformatics Training and Projects at Neozene Biosciences

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Bioinformatics: Project in bioinformatics: Bio/Cheminformatics Training and Projects at Neozene Biosciences

By Dr. Prasad on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 11:17 am: Edit Post

Neozene Bio Educational Society is the training division of Neozene Bio Sciences where training in specialized areas like bioinformatics, discovery informatics, cheminformatics, genomics, proteomics, molecular modeling, drug discovery, design, SAS (Clinical Trails), Bio-perl, and BioJAVA Programming skills would be imparted to professionals from related inter-disciplinary fields. Neozene Bio Educational Society has a state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide a real time environment for the training program and academic project work. After successful completion of training / project we provide certification. We are happy to inform that we do absorb trainees if we find them exceptionally good in the concerned field. We even provide placement services for trainee students.

The training / project work is for 2 months, you can extend the dates according to your requirement (up to a maximum of six months).

REGISTRATIONS OPEN FOR TRAINING & PROJECTS (LIMITED SEATS, OCT, NOV&DEC 2007 BATCHES).

The Students can apply the any above said course/project work by filling the online application. ( www.neozenebio.com/application.htm ).

For any queries please visit www.neozenebio.com

Regd.Office
info@neozenebio.com
Neozene Bio Sciences (P) Ltd.
D.No:7-1-215/D/A/1,
Dharam Karan Road, Ameerpet,
Hyderabad-500016
Phones: 00-91-40-32430003, 00-91-40-23752344

Chennai Office:
No: 12, MES Road,
Behind Madras Christian College, Ganapathy Puram,
East Tambaram, Chennai-59
Phone: 00-91-044-22396131
Mobile No: 00-91-9962382346

By Anonymous on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 04:16 am: Edit Post

Respected sir
I am Nandhitha Rajeshwari.V I am doing my Msc Bioinformatics final year in KonguNadu Arts and Science College .As per the curriculum iam suposed to do project. My area of intrest Drug Discovery,MolecularModeling,Genomics ,Chemoinformatics&Bioperl Will i get project in your institution Sir my ID is bioinfo_27@yahoo.com

By Ananthi.K on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 04:19 am: Edit Post

Sir
I am Ananthi.K supposed to carry out my Six Month Project (Decmber-may)for the partial fulfillment of the degree course .

By kavitha.t on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 03:06 pm: Edit Post

respected sir
I am kavitha.T I am doing m.sc bioinformatics final year in srm arts and science college,my area of interest is molecular docking, drugmining,and system biology.Wil i get project in your institution sir.duration of my project is two months.

By pmanjubi on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 07:02 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i am p.manju.doing my msc bioinformatics in karpagam arts and science college,coimbatore.i have 4 months project in my 4th semester.i wish to do my project on "computer aided drug designing".so i humble request your permission to my project under your guidance.thank you

By geetha on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 07:04 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i am R.geetha.doing my msc bioinformatics in karpagam arts and science college,coimbatore.i have 4 months project in my 4th semester.i wish to do my project on "computer aided drug designing".so i humble request your permission to my project under your guidance.thank you

By Saranya.R on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 01:58 am: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam,
i am R.saranya doing my M.Sc., bioinformatics (integrated) final year in Annamalai University, Chidambaram. i have 3 months project in my final semester. i like to do my project on "drug design". So i request you to grant me a permission to my project under your guidance. Thank you.

By laxmipriya rout on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
i am Laxmipriya Rout. I am doing my Msc Bioinformatics i OUAT,bhubaneswar(orissa).As per the curriculum iam suposed to do projectin 4th semester. My area of intrest Drug Discovery,MolecularModeling,Genomics .So i request you to grant me a permission to my project under your guidance. Thank you.

By minitha k thambi on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 08:59 am: Edit Post

respected sir,
am minitha k thambi,doing my 3rd sem msc bioinformatics in cms college,i want to do my final year project ther.my area of interest is molecular docking and drug designing.So i request you to grant me a permission to my project under your guidance. Thank you.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 06:14 am: Edit Post

i completed my B.tech Electronics and communications engineering.i am interested in bioinformatics jobs ,give me what to do ..i know programming languages..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net