My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Attano is looking for Msc Students

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: IIT-JAM entrance exams: Msc. in chemistry through JAM examition: Attano is looking for Msc Students

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 11:48 am: Edit Post

Backed by one of India's premier e-learning companies, Attano is an exciting new educational venture whose purpose is
"To Create A Generation Of Smarter Students Through Engaging Effective Education"

Attano is looking for Msc students willing to take up freelancing online assignments for tagging of YouTube video links to the CBSE syllabus structure using an online tool developed by Attano.

Whats in it for you?
Work from anywhere, anytime at your convenience.
A platform to collaborate and generate income.
Opportunity to be part of the next generation of revolution in digital learning.
Opportunity to work for one of the best e-learning company in India.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net