My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

IIT-JEE, IAS, BBA and CAT Preparation

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: IIT-JEE, IAS, BBA and CAT Preparation

By Naresh Kumar on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 06:28 am: Edit Post

Hi All,

Wish You A Happy New Year 2008

All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them.

This quotes says the struggles of life.

If you want to be success in your life and you are preparaing for CAT, IIT-JEE, IAS and BBA

Then you can test your skils at http://www.mypretest.com and can visit this blog also - http://ias-online-test-center.blogspot.com/

Provides online sample tests along with demo test check and buy these paper online.

Best of luck For your Upcoming future.

By rom_fm on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 04:02 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I found prepsule course really helpful for exam preparations.

www.prepsule.com

RomFm

By Auth on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:46 am: Edit Post

Great, and what gives you an idea that while india is marching farrowd, other economies will stand still.The real progress also lies in our civic and societal issues:- india will still live with substantial level of corruption. Attitudes take generation to change, and some times require strict zero tolerance policies, which are not easy to enforce in a democracy- cleanliness and hygiene. It is still pitiful to see open sewers, lack of public toilets even in the midst of prosperity. Major deliberate effort is needed to solve this issue, and we don't see that- care of elderly and helpless. We may believe respect our elders more than the western societies, but we definitely lack elder care facilities, assistance and respect for mentally challenged. A society is known for how well it treats it's most helpless members, and india ranks way below in this regard, and is going to get worse because this has nothing to do with GDP growth, but more with major changes in attitude.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net