My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Foreign Studies Breau of India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Foreign Studies Breau of India

By Syed hussain on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 10:54 am: Edit Post

Foreign Studies Bureau was setup by Prof.A.Sugumaran, to offer an honest service in student recruitment line for higher studies in Singapore.

As of now we operate from India, SriLanka, Malaysia & Singapore. We aim to provide the best service for students in finding out the most suitable course available. We market, counsel, guide and recruit students to Singapore as Asia’s upcoming education hub providing quality education and high-standard life for the candidates.

Professor A.Sugumaran, the founder of this noble enterprise, had been a Gold-medalist & University First Rank holder in M.A. English Literature. He is also into a few other businesses like Gold Jewellery Retail, Advertising & Marketing, Digital Design and Photography. FSB was launched in 2000 with Singapore as the main destination for Indian Students.

For more details visit @ http://www.foreignstudies.in

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net