My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

CHINA 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBBS MD MBA BE PHARMA & NURSING ADMISSION IN BAGLORE: MBBS Admission :Study MBBS in Europe, China, Russia: CHINA 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

By DANIEL NJOROGE on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 05:05 pm: Edit Post

Dear students,

Please let the students fill this form and return it to me because the
school needs their basic information.Include your resume,academic
certificates and
thesis of program you want to pursue.Also include your passport size photo.

The programs are in Chinese.They will learn Chinese for 1 year and
then go for the Masters.

Some of our partner universities in CHINA are offering SCHOLARSHIPS to
international students ONLY in the field of masters and doctorate

Scholarships are available in over 150 subjects

*The Scholarships Include*

* Free tuition
* Free hostel
* Living allowance of 1800 RMB a month { to live in CHINA
comfortably one needs around 800-1200 RMB a month}
* Relocation allowance of 600 RMB
* More over students who perform well shall get cash awards between
10,000- 15,000 RMB a year.

please bear in mind of the following:
1.passport scanned copy is very important plus a scan copy of certificates or transcripts
2.There is only an academic scholarship for masters in English,thus the scholarship you can get due to your academinc performance
3.The 100% scholarship are for courses in Chinese medium so please bear it mind since they want to motivate more students to come here and stay and work
4.There is NO full scholarship for undergraduate programs in English,except the Academic scholarship,example:http://www.studentsdom.com/main/un-m-fees.asp
5.So please next time send these important documents:1.passport. 2.filled study in china application 3.Certificates or Transcripts

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net