My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Be an Expert in .Net @2000 Only...

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Give Your Career A New Direction: Be an Expert in .Net @2000 Only...

By Akhil Gupta on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 12:30 pm: Edit Post

Vision Technology Service- leading Software Developer, Website Designer, Advertisement Concepts of W.B. now enters into Education Sector. We are here to provide you training on .NET Platform (VB.NET and ASP.NET) and make you industry ready so as to better your future. This initiative by Vision Technology Service is a total practical approach to learn software languages which has been done for the very first time in West Bengal. With one computer to each student, Vision Technology Service looks to promote this professional approach among the Engineering Students. In the course curriculum you will be asked to do a live project. Live Projects will be assigned to you module by module and you will be asked to execute the Live Projects under suitable guidance provided by reputed teachers at Vision Technology Service. With facilities like 24x7 Lab, 24x7 Guidance, Live Project Training, Counseling facilities Vision Technology Service looks to spread the feel of professionalism among the engg students. After the completion of the .NET Curriculum, you will be getting a certificate as well which will boost your CV. The Live Projects that you will do will also be mentioned in your CV which will bring out the self confidence hidden in you. Basically the .NET training would be .NET with C#. You will be learning both ASP.NET and VB.NET. Through VB.NET you will be doing Desktop Programming. Through ASP.NET you will be doing Web Based Applications. The .NET being a MICROSOFT Technology is hugely popular in Indian subcontinent. So, .NET is more popular in India as compared to other languages.
Students who feel interested can get themselves registered by visiting us @ D66,Maina Kunj, Bangur Avenue, Kolkata-700055 or u can email @ akhil2@visiontechno.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com