My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Summer Training Programs By Appin Knowledge Solutions

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Summer Training Programs By Appin Knowledge Solutions

By arvin seth on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 11:32 am: Edit Post

Appin Knowledge Solutions is organizing special summer training programs for those who wish to learn new techniques of ethical hacking, network security and lots more. The main purpose behind theses summer training programs is to produce skilled and trained graduates in any of the high technology courses offered by them. Plus, experts can get to judge the skills and work performances of potential participants. Enroll yourself to any of such summer training programs and get benefited in a number of ways.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net