My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)

By alex on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 10:52 am: Edit Post

Keeping in view the real need for professionally trained personnel by the fast growing hospitality industry, Manipal has established the Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA).
Manipal joined hands with Welcomgroup , the hotel division of ITC Ltd. (a leading corporate sector organisation), to set up the institute in October 1986.
The college has been securing a majority of the top university rankings over the years. Graduates have found positions in hotel chains (Welcomgroup, Taj, Leela, Holiday Inn, Le Méridien), airlines (KLM, British Airways, Gulf Air, Singapore Airlines), travel agencies (Sita travels, Thomas Cook) and other organisations such as Citibank, Blue Dart Couriers, GE Capital and International Services.
Awards and Recognition

1. Ranked as the Number One Hotel Management College during the years 2008/2009, 2007/ 2008 and 2006/2007, as per the survey conducted by the Global Human Resources Development Corporation on behalf of the Competition Success Review.
2. WGSHA Ranked No.1 Team WGSHA has done it again! The college has been ranked No.1 Hotel Management College in the country for 3rd year in succession. An all India survey of over 254 colleges was done by Global Human. Resource Development

Admissions are open foe WGSHA
Last date for application is 16th march
for more information visit www.manipal.edu

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net