My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Online LIVE training in Bioinformatics

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Bioinformatics: Online LIVE training in Bioinformatics

By ScientiaBio on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 02:24 pm: Edit Post

Dear Friends,

ScientiaBio giving you the opportunity of Online LIVE training. There is no need to take the hassle of going to some other city for taking quality training.

Our trainer head an approximately 1000 hours of training experience, trained around 500 students, academicians, corporates.

The topic that we generally cover is mentioned below :

1.Basic Bioinformatics
2. Protein Structure Determination and Protein Modeling
3. I silico Drug Designing
4. In silico ADME and Toxicity Analysis
5. Basics of Microarray and MIcroarray Data Analysis
6. Systems Biology

Apart from the topic mentioned above, we can also customize the topic based on your need.

Unique feature of the training :
1. This training program is dedicated to individual based on their needs.
2. You will be getting complete theoretical as well as hands on session in the related software which are installed in our server.
3. You can comfortably choose your time for the training every day as per your convenience.
4. Entire training program is LIVE, so at any point of training you can always communicate with the trainer.
5. All you need to have a desktop computer or laptop with internet connection with an average speed of 0.5mbps.

Visit www.scientiabio.com

Revert back to admin@scientiabio.com if you have any more query.

Best Wishes
ScientiaBio Team

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net