My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Are you looking for PHP training institute?

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Are you looking for PHP training institute?

By Arrays Technosys on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 09:29 am: Edit Post

Arrays Technosys provides training in PHP and SEO by experienced Industry Professionals. We have a dedicated placement cell and also tie ups with the industry that ensures 100% placement in PHP, SEO and other areas for all our candidates.This training is also supported with the help of live projects in PHP Technology which provides industrial exposure to the candidates & helps the Candidate to finding a suitable job in PHP.

By subrato roy on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:27 am: Edit Post

I am also IT graduate and now wants to do PHP training so please provide me some suggestion.

By parampreet on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 10:04 am: Edit Post

hi , we provide industrial training in php ,you visit this site for clear the information otherwise you contact me for more details ,take care good luck.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net