My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Open Doors for Opportunities- Attend Appin's Summer Training

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Open Doors for Opportunities- Attend Appin's Summer Training

By arvin seth on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 09:57 am: Edit Post

Network security and ethical hacking are two niche technologies which are in great demand nowadays. Make use of summer time by attending summer training provided by Appin Knowledge Solutions for college students. Appin has previously conducted seminars, workshops and summer training in several colleges such as Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee, Hindu Engineering College- Sonepat, Maharashtra Institute of Technology-Pune, Manipal Institute of Technology-Manipal, Indian Institute of Technology-Guwahati and more. You have to pay a small amount of fees, and participate in the enlightening and educating summer training which can open various doors of opportunities for you. Know more about these training programs by clicking here: http://www.appinonline.com/seminars-workshop.php

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net