My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MBBS in English medium

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBBS in English medium

By Anonymous on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:59 pm: Edit Post

Dear students and parents !
Now admission is in progress for the MBBS study at West China Center of Medical Sciences or West China School of Medicine of Sichuan University, for the session of September 2010 !
West China School of Medicine of Sichuan University is the highest ranked medical school which has been enrolling international MBBS students in English medium at an affordable tuition fee. We assure you that this is the best option in whole Asia as far as medical study in English medium at an affordable fee is concerned.
.We have been solely representing Sichuan University since 2001.Four batches of students enrolled by us from Asia, Africa, Europe and America have already been graduated from Sichuan University and have been employed in the reputed government and private hospitals around the world.
Some of the Indian students have also been graduated from Sichuan University and passed the Screening Test of Medical Council of India. Sichuan University has been listed by Medical Council of India to issue eligibility certificate.
West China Center of Medical Sciences, Sichuan University, established by Christian Missions from USA, Great Britain and Canada in 1910, is among top 7 medical Schools in China.
Its hospital with more than 5000 beds has the privilege of being the single largest hospital in the world.
Sichuan University is eligible to receive International scholarship students for the MBBS and PG programs .Sichuan University is directly administered by the Ministry of Education, China.
Sichuan University is among top 500 universities in the world !
The medical degree of Sichuan university is recognized all over the world and has exchange programs with various universities in USA, Great Britain and Canada.
The MBBS degree of Sichuan University also recognized by Singapore Medical Council.
Excellent faculties educated abroad to teach in English medium.
Various scholarship programs for the MBBS and Masters degree programs are also available.
Special discount in the tuition fee if applied before July 2010.
For detail, visit us at www.newtonian.com.np
We are also looking for competent and reliable partners globally to
recruit students in Sichuan University for MBBS and PG Courses.

Putalisadak, kathmandu, Nepal
www.newtonian.com.np
Contact in China: Room no. 111,Overseas Students Dormitory, Huaxi Campus, Sichan University, Chengdu, China
email:newton@ntc.net.np or mbbsadmission@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com