My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Industrial Summer training in RASA for Bioinformatics and chemoinformatics

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Bioinformatics: Summer training: Industrial Summer training in RASA for Bioinformatics and chemoinformatics

By aftab ahmed khan on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 01:14 pm: Edit Post

We at Rasa Life Science Informatics, Pune are pleased to introduce modular industrial training and live project in Life science for individuals who would like to get hands-on experience in field of Bioinformatics & Chemoinformatics .These courses are specifically designed for working professionals and students are therefore conducted only on weekends and off-peak hours during weekdays.

Silent Features of Rasa Training:
Excellent Infrastructure facilities.
Faculties from different reputed institutes of India.
Guest lectures from eminent scientist from research institutes of India and abroad.
Interactions with eminent industrialist during course.
We intent to restrict maximum number of students to 15 in each batch to ensure availability of proper attention during the training to each student.

By Anonymous on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 04:22 pm: Edit Post

SIR,
this is aditya kumar chaturvedi pursuing my B.TECH degree in bioinformatics 3rd yr.
i hv basic knowledge of blast fast rasmol spdv server,and also about system biology computational biology they are my field of interest..
i am vit university student vellore tamilnadu
i am interested in summer training under yours guidence

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net