My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Biointelligence

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Biointelligence

By meghna on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 01:35 pm: Edit Post

biointelligence exists to provide Education, Training and counsultancy Services to meet the workforce development needs of the life science and informatics companies and research organizations.
We serve by developing research and entrepreneurial skills which enable students to stand apart in the crowd in the corporate sector.
We enable the students to grow as a professional and become competitive, sustainable and successful in the current trends of informatics and life science industry.
Our services Include:
 Project Trainings
 Short Term Trainings
 Subject Oriented Classes
 Educational Counselling
 Biointelligence Network
 Scientific Events
 Publications

 Six months/ Semester Project Trainings: Six months/Semester project at Biointelligence is specifically designed for students in their last semester of their Graduation and Post Graduation. We offer research oriented projects in the following domains:
Bioinformatics
Systems Biology
In-silico Drug Discovery
Cheminformatics
Immunoinformatics
Structural Biology
Genomics
Molecular Modelling
Proteomics
Microarray Technology and Data Analysis

Contact Details (for further information):
Biointelligence: The in-silico Excellence Center, First Floor, Devdarshan Building,
20/1 South Tukoganj, Opp Sanghi Motors, A.B. Road, Palasia, Indore -452001 (M.P)
e-mail id: info@biointelligence.in

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net