My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

RASA Life Science Informatics

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Bioinformatics: RASA Life Science Informatics

By surojit sadhu on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 01:54 pm: Edit Post

Rasa Life Science Informatics
Maharashtra, Pune-411016

We at Rasa Life Science Informatics, Pune are pleased to introduce modular industrial training and live project in Life science for individuals who would like to get hands-on experience in field of Bioinformatics & Chemoinformatics .

Silent Features of Rasa Training:
 Excellent Infrastructure facilities.
 Faculties from different reputed institutes of India.
 Guest lectures from eminent scientist from research institutes of India and abroad.
 Interactions with eminent industrialist during course.
 We intent to restrict maximum number of students to 15 in each batch to ensure availability of proper attention during the training to each student.

Training Packages

We are hereby pleased to announce the commencement of five new training packages. The packages are specifically designed for students willing to get specialized in a specific field of Chemoinformatics or Bioinformatics. At the end of each training module we also offer projects to deserving candidates free* of cost. Other candidates can also join in for live projects on the specified subjects by paying nominal fee depending upon the specific subject chosen. Each of the following packages is of 8 months duration. Training programs apart from the following packages are also available. Students who register for the entire package for a period of 8 months will get the following lucrative offers:
• Upon completion of the below mentioned training & project you will be provided with an ‘Industrial working experience letter’ as a Research Trainee in the selected field from RASA, along with the certificates of each of the completed training modules.
• Selected candidates will also be provided with an appointment letter ** at the commencement of this Research Trainee program.
• If on the completion of the training our Team thinks that you fit the required criteria, you might end up being a paid employee of RASA or its client.
• Besides the above mentioned gains you might also end up in getting yourself a Publication in one of the peer reviewed journals, if you work matches the required standards.

Research Trainee in Software Development
This module will help the students to understand the core components of Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics with an in-depth knowledge in the concerned domain. This module will also facilitate the student in getting industry oriented training in database designing along with the required programming skills. The contents of the module are as follows:

Research Trainee in Microarray Data-analysis
This module will emphasize on understanding Microarray Data Analysis and their industrial application in discovering pathways and gene ontology’s besides giving an in-depth knowledge in core components of Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics

Research Trainee in Macro-Molecular Crystallography
This module will allow the students to understand Marco-Molecular Crystallography and their industrial application in discovering protein structure besides giving them knowledge on other aspects of Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics.

Research Trainee in Proteomics
This module will allow the students to understand proteomics and their industrial application in discovering protein data analysis and facilitate them in understanding the core components of Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics with an in-depth knowledge in the concerned domain.

Research Trainee in Ligand-based Drug-designing
Apart for the making the student competent with the latest trends in Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics this package will allow the students to understand Drug Discovery based on similarity and Pharmacophore approach on Ligands in Drug Discovery Industries

Research Trainee in Structure-based Drug-designing
Apart for the making the student competent with the latest trends in Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics this package will allow the students to understand Drug Discovery based on know or unknown protein Structure complex used in Drug Discovery Industries

Apart for the above mentioned packages we also offer short term training courses ranging from 1 to 10 weeks. Following are the modules which are currently available

Introduction to Bio-Chemoinformatics
Industrial Training in Bioinformatics Level-I
Industrial Training in Chemoinformatics Level -I
Industrial Training in Bioinformatics Level-II
Industrial Training in Chemoinformatics Level-II
Industrial Training in Databases Designing
Industrial Training in Programming Skills
Industrial Training in Macro-Molecular Crystallography
Industrial Training in Ligand-base Drug-designing
Industrial Training in Structure-based Drug-designing
Industrial Training in Proteomics
Industrial Training in Microarray Data-analysis

Project Details:
Rasa offers live project in bio/chemo-informatics

For more details about project and training visit http://www.rasalsi.com/training.html

Batches starting on 1st july 2010 . Last date of registration for first series of batches is 25th June 2010. Fresh batches start every month

Program Coordinator
Rasa Life Science Informatics ,
opp Chitaranjan vatika,
Model colony,Shivaji nagar,
Pune 411016.
http://www.rasalsi.com

* Terms and conditions apply

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net