My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

My Dream is to Become a Fashion Designer

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: My Dream is to Become a Fashion Designer

By ankit singh rauthan on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 07:04 pm: Edit Post

Fashion Designing course has glamor, money, excitement and scope to learn what’s in fashion, everything that I want in life. I always want to fly high as an Fashion Designer and after completing my school this is the only course I wanted to do. I have got the necessary information and a list of some institutions in leading cities from http://connect.mriu.edu.in/2010/05/bachelor-of-science-fashion-design/ offering Fashion Design courses. What I would like to know if it's difficult or what to be a Fashion Designer. Pls guide me..

By Ammar on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 05:53 am: Edit Post

The Maker of the Universe Dr.B.R.Ambedkar popularly known as in the Entire World Babasaheb India Got froedem bcoz of Babasaheb.India Got The Fantastic Constitution in the world bcoz of Babasaheb.Peace in India bcoz of Babasaheb.India is United today bcoz of Babasaheb.India became Economically strong bcoz of Babasaheb.Buddhism Survived in India bcoz of Babasaheb.Woman got all rights and froedem bcoz of Babasaheb.SC,ST,OBC,Buddhist,Jain,Muslim got reservation bcoz of Babasaheb.Jai-Bhim World!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net