My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

IDP’s Australian Education Virtual Fair

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: IDP’s Australian Education Virtual Fair

By subrato roy on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:30 am: Edit Post

Think of a traditional education fair, where you meet institution representatives, ask questions about their programs, what it is like to live on campus, and get valuable information to help make your decisions about where, what and when to study.
Now, think of all this happening online and in real time and you can picture the IDP India Australian Education Virtual Fair.
The IDP Education Virtual Fair will last for 3 weeks, from 23rd July to 12th August, with daily meetings with 26 of Australia’s top institutions.

It works in three easy steps:

1. Register online and create an individual log-in.
2. Select which institution to ‘visit’ from the live chat schedule
3. Choose between the live chat booth, viewing earlier chat queries, or linking through to FAQ’s
Once the chat is over move to other chat sessions or check out the information at the ‘virtual booths’ on the website
http://idpvirtualfair.com/edufair.php

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net