My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MBA Banking & Finance From Sikkim Manipal

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBA Banking & Finance From Sikkim Manipal

By raman kartik on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 06:36 am: Edit Post

How is the course of Sikkim Manipal Uni..... MBA Banking & Finance, guys I require your opinion as I am very keen in joining this course. Do Banks accept this degree.

By rohitshrm802@gmail.com on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 10:35 am: Edit Post

Sikkim Manipal University is providing online MBA Banking & Finance Course which is valid in all over the world. So that MBA Banking & Finance Course will be very helpful for your career.

By Sai on Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 09:05 am: Edit Post

Ameen,Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education is approved by UGC (University Grants Commission) India and rizgoneced by DEC ( Directorate of distance Education). You don't have to worry about the degree as it is widely rizgoneced. SMUDE is memberof Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and qualifies for employment. There are over 150000 alumini for SMU worldwide. Manipal Univeristy has over 1,20,000 students and 3,00,000 alumni from over 52 countries.To finish, Sikkim Manipal University was established in 1995, and is a unique joint venture between the Government of Sikkim and the Manipal Group.If you think this didn't answer your question, you can post your question here:We will make sure you get the answer within 12 hours!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net