My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Placement process preparation

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Placement process preparation

By Edventis on Friday, August 06, 2010 - 03:45 am: Edit Post

Questions to people who are studying in engineering/MBA colleges in banagalore or have graduated recently-

1. What is the normal process followed in your college by the companies coming for placement?(e.g Aptitude test,Interview ,Group discussion)
2. What kind of support is provided by college to students to prepare for this evaluation process?Do they charge separately for it?
3.Have you or your friends taken help of any outside agency in bangalore to prepare for this process?
a)What were the charges and basic support(offering,teaching hours)provided?
b) Did the agency also provide placement support?
c)Was the coaching given to the group or had some time on personal coaching too?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net