My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Msc Biotechnology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Msc. Biotechnology JNU / JAM / other interstate CE: Msc Biotechnology

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 06:13 am: Edit Post

good morning mam/sir.
i m doing my Bsc biotech from sardar patel uni.gujrat.plz can i get the information of jnu syllabus,question paper pattern.subject weightage and about application form.And r u personally conducting any coaching for the students for jnu.

By Vijayadevi on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 07:57 am: Edit Post

Hi Sir/Mam,
I have finished my B.Sc Bio technology. I need to prepare for entrance exam of M.Sc Bio Technology. Please send the Model Question papers to e-mail id viji.kesavaraj@gmail.com ASAP.

By vranda shenoy on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 09:24 am: Edit Post

Hello sir/madam

I am Vranda, a student of BSc biotechnology from karnataka.I am in my second year at present.I would like to know the syllabus for the JNU entrance examination and also the site from where I am likely to get updates for the same.

Thanking you
Vranda

By shradha.ganjewar on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 12:19 pm: Edit Post

I am doing B.Sc Bio technology. I need to prepare for entrance exam of M.Sc Bio Technology. Please send the ModelQuestions.

By niran on Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 04:31 pm: Edit Post

hello sir/madam
i am niran naharjan from nepal and i currently doing bsc biotechnology as distance education from sikkim manipal university. I would like to know the syllabus for the JNU entrance examination and also the site from where I am likely to get updates for the same.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 08:21 am: Edit Post

SIR i m pursuing bsc.biotech from ccs uni meerut can u send me sylabi,and privious years questions of jnu and jam.

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 05:42 pm: Edit Post

Hello sir/madam,

I am Subodh,a student of B.Sc Bio-Technology from K.T.H.M. College Nashik. At present i am in second year. I would like to know the syllabus for JNU entrance exam and names of colleges in India conducting this exam.

Thanking you,
Subodh.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 10:08 am: Edit Post

Hi Sir/Mam,
I have finished my B.Sc Bio technology. I need to prepare for entrance exam of M.Sc Bio Technology. Please send the Model Question papers to e-mail id renjinirp88@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:04 am: Edit Post

hii....please send me question paper

By Anonymous on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:06 am: Edit Post

By Anonymous on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:07 am: Edit Post

By amrita mallick on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 05:16 pm: Edit Post

hello,
this is amrita. i'm pursuing my BSc. hons. Zoology.I would like to know the actual date of JNU Biotechnology entrance examination 09. i will be highly obliged to know the date ASAP.

By anjali kumari on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 02:05 am: Edit Post

hello sir/madam
i am anjali from patna and i currently doing bsc biotechnology as distance education from sikkim manipal university. I would like to know the syllabus for the JNU entrance examination and also the site from where I am likely to get updates for the same.plz information are send un my site

By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 08:21 am: Edit Post

i have finished my b.s.c biotech. i wana prepare for m.s.c biotech. pl send me the model question of iit jam and jnu at an id asmaa.dhn@gmail.com

By prerana on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 07:10 am: Edit Post

I have appeared for my final year bsc biotechnology from mumbai university and willing to give jnu entrance .so can you pls send me hte syllabus and model question papers for jnu entrance for Msc in biotechnology at itsmevirgo@gmail.com
thankyou

By singh amitkumar loknath on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 09:14 am: Edit Post

I have appeared for T.Y.B.Sc Bio technology. I need to prepare for entrance exam of M.Sc Bio Technology. Please send the ModelQuestions.

By singh amitkumar loknath on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

I have appeared for T.Y.B.Sc Bio technology. I need to prepare for entrance exam of M.Sc Bio Technology. Please send the ModelQuestions.

By sonali jain on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 07:53 am: Edit Post

hi,sir or mam

i have appeared for B.Sc biotechnology.i need to prepare for entrance exam of M.SCc in microbiology.please send me moel paper.
thank you

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 11:43 am: Edit Post

Respected sir,
i m student of b.sc.biotechnology 3rd year.
plz send me a model question paper for preparation of entrance exam

By Ashutosh Rai on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 07:50 pm: Edit Post

Respected sir/madam
I have given the entrances of of msc biotech for BHU and JNU but i didnt get selected. So can anyone please tell me about some colleges in which i can get admission because i know i am late .please...

By ritu sharma on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 04:39 pm: Edit Post

hi.. i m doing my bsc biotech..
please send me sylabus 4 msc biotech entrance nd names of easily available books 4 preparation...

By priyankari on Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 06:45 pm: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I M DOING MY BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY CURRENTLY,in S.R.C TRICHY,TAMILNADU,is there any coaching centres nearby?
i'll b obliged for early response.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net