My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Distance Course for banking sector

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: MBA Banking & Finance From Sikkim Manipal: Distance Course for banking sector

By kumar hegde on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 10:30 am: Edit Post

I am working for a Bank as a Cashier and have an experience of 4 years. I want to do MBA Banking & Finance to get promotion. Can anybody tell me which university provides online MBA Banking & Finance Course & how to go ahead.

By GGI Punjab on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 04:43 am: Edit Post

My question is about MBA banking.It is possible to do it online.MBA banking got same importance as regular MBA gets.

By Andrea on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

Many people have mipnoccestions about the MBA degree, thinking that it consists of majors or concentrations that give you in depth training in a specific field. The degree Master of Business Administration is not the same as Master of Science. The MBA is a general broad degree covering a wide variety of business issues and training students for careers in managing any area of business up to CEO. MBA students study accounting, finance, marketing, statistics, management, strategy, policy, leadership and similar courses. The MS is a degree that concentrates study in a specific field, such as finance, accounting, electrical engineering, biology, and chemistry and trains students for careers in high level staff positions often involving research. Many MBA programs offer concentrations, but this usually amounts to 2-3 elective courses in a specific field. Thus an MBA in marketing may amount to a student taking Market Research, Advertising, and Consumer Behavior as a marketing concentration, while a finance concentration may mean courses in Mergers and Acquisitions, Security Analysis, and Intermediate Accounting. In contrast an MS in marketing involves a full year or more of marketing courses with perhaps 2-3 electives in related fields. An MBA student may opt to take electives in Production, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resource Management and other areas in order to broaden his background rather than concentrating in a single area.To answer your question, an MBA would be highly beneficial to someone with your degree, regardless of the concentration you select, if any. What is more important than a concentration is your choice of school. To find MBA programs that best fit your needs, criteria, and preferences, use a free service called the Official MBA Guide. It lists over 2,000 MBA programs worldwide and provides a lot of valuable information about MBA study. Was this answer helpful?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net