My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

TO Know the syllabus for msc biotechology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Msc. Biotechnology JNU / JAM / other interstate CE: Msc Biotechnology: TO Know the syllabus for msc biotechology

By Anonymous on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 09:53 am: Edit Post

sir i want to know the syllabus for msc biotechnology entrance exam

By Anshul on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 - 08:09 am: Edit Post

please let me know the syllabus of M.Sc. Biotechnology and Microbiology of Jawahar Lal university, New Delhi

By dabu on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 05:23 am: Edit Post

i want to know abt the syllabus for preparing for jnu entrance examination & also abt the institution that provides the study material for this.

By Sweta Suman on Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 02:36 pm: Edit Post

I want to know about the syllabus of M.Sc Biotechnology and Microbiology of Jawahar Lal University , New Delhi. I dont have mats in my graduation ,so do I have to study maths for jnu entrance exam,or it will be in option?

By LEENA RAO on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 03:01 pm: Edit Post

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM AND ABOUT THE ENTRANCE FORMS AND SCHEDULED DATES AND ALSO WHERE TO GET THE MATERIAL FORM

By Anonymous on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 05:29 pm: Edit Post

sir pls mail me the syllabus for JNU MSc biotechnology entrance.I am a SYBSc biotechnology student.

By Anonymous on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 08:30 am: Edit Post

sir am applying for jnu, am want model question papper for entrance where can i get it

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net