My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

IIT JAM Entrance Book For Bio Technology

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Biotehnology: Entrance of MSc Biotechnology: IIT JAM Entrance Book For Bio Technology

By Priyanka Singh on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 11:12 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir,
How can I get the IIT JAM(Bio Tech)Entrance Book.
Plz tell me.

By Anonymous on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 03:10 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc biotechnology.I am going to appear for my M.Sc entrance exam conducted by university of madras so i request you to kindly send me a models.thanking you

By Anonymous on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 07:30 am: Edit Post

dear sir how can i get iit jam entrance books plz inform

By RAVI SHEKHAR on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 10:23 am: Edit Post

I AM STUDENT OF B.SC BIOTECH, I WANT TO KNOW THE QESTION PATTERN,BOOKS TO CRACK THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF JNU.

By shashi sekhar on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 09:19 am: Edit Post

sir i am student of bsc biotech from jiwaji university & want to do msc from iit so plz tell me about syllabus of entrance exam conducted by iit thanking you

By vikas on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 07:36 am: Edit Post

i want to know about syllabus for Msc biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU.

By bindu bansal on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 11:02 am: Edit Post

SIR I want to know about syllabus for Msc biotech entrance exam conducted by iit jam and entrance book. plz inform

By ANUSHA on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 04:32 am: Edit Post

sir i am BSc final year student with CBZ group.i want to know about the syllabus,entrance books and previous test questions for MScBIOTECH entrance of IIT-JAM.plz send me information

By shikha on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 03:44 pm: Edit Post

sir i had done bsc(biotech) and now preparing for medical entrance exams for JAM.i would like to know the name of the books i can refer for my studies.

By amresh srivastava on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 05:54 pm: Edit Post

sir,
i am a student of b.sc. final year .
i want to know full detail of m.sc(biotech)
entrance examination of IIT ,JNU .

By mdsatishkumar on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 11:01 am: Edit Post

Respected Sir,
How can I get the IIT JAM(Bio Tech)Entrance Book and please tell me good coaching centers in hyderabad and
Plz tell me.

By tripti on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 09:35 am: Edit Post

i am a student of B.Sc(hons) Biochemistry should i go for M.Sc Biotech or it would be better to continu wid my subject

By narendra singh on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 11:57 am: Edit Post

I AM STUDENT OF B.SC BIOTECH, I WANT TO KNOW THE QESTION PATTERN,BOOKS TO CRACK THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF JNU.

By saran on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 02:52 am: Edit Post

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc.biochemistry.I am going to appear for my M.Sc entrance exam for biotechnology,medical biochemistry,biomedical genetics conducted by university of madras so i request you to kindly send me a model question paper.thanking you

By Anonymous on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 05:00 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir,
How can I get the IIT JAM(Bio Tech)Entrance Book.
Plz tell me

By Anonymous on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 05:04 pm: Edit Post

I AM STUDENT OF B.SC BIOTECH, I WANT TO KNOW THE QUESTION PATTERN,BOOKS TO CRACK THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF JNU.

By shraddha kantilal dahale on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 03:58 pm: Edit Post

sir give me some books name for iit-jam and jnu entrance preparation.i am doing b.sc. biotech now.

By Ankita Singh on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 05:27 am: Edit Post

Sir ,I am Going to appear in Jam Bio-Tech Entrance Exam. so I want your help..please send me some books name for preparing bio tech exam..because it's my dream to selected in Jam Entrance Exam..So please help me..I am waiting your positive response.

Thanks,
Warm Regard's,
Ankita Singh

By SUDIP GHOSH on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 04:36 pm: Edit Post

I AM STUDENT OF B.SC MICROBIOLOGY FROM C.U, I WANT TO KNOW THE QUESTION PATTERN,BOOKS TO CRACK THE JAM ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY...LOOKING FORWARD FOR HELP.....

THANKING YOU...
WITH REGARD'S
SUDIP GHOSH

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net