My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

GNIIT COURSE

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: GNIIT COURSE

By gniit on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 07:15 am: Edit Post

Become the center of attraction of prospective employees around the world, right after college. With the industry endorsed GNIIT Program from NIIT. Just like over 36,000 GNIIT-ians have, who were placed in leading companies (including 18 of the top 20 IT companies) in the last 3 years.

If you have completed Class 12 or are in college,make sure you pursue this 3-year program along with college. And get ready for others to pursue you are a perfect endorsement of the program's strength.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 08:22 am: Edit Post

Become the center of attraction of prospective employees around the world, right after college. With the industry endorsed GNIIT Program from NIIT. Just like over 36,000 GNIIT-ians have, who were placed in leading companies (including 18 of the top 20 IT companies) in the last 3 years.

If you have completed Class 12 or are in college,make sure you pursue this 3-year program along with college. And get ready for others to pursue you are a perfect endorsement of the program's strength.

By Nakul H. Patel on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 03:33 am: Edit Post

Hi,I also wish to join GNIIT but directly after 10th (with Diploma to Degree), will some body guide me how to start?
My goal is to get complete knowledge of IT and its available facilityies & to present myself as a succful leader and master of IT.
What will be pathway for me pl. give your guidance.
hx.
Nakul Patel

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net