My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Economics

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Economics

By Bhavin on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:02 am: Edit Post

I am a student in USA. I am taking an Economics class. In that class we were shown a video that compares USA, Hong-Kong and India. The video shows why USA is he best and #1. They showed all the bad things about India such as poverty, population, pollution, bribery, long procedures in the government to clear any forms, and all other bad things. This has put a bad impression about India in the minds of all the people who saw the video (all of them being Americans). I would like to tell them that India has a positive side also. There is a good side to India which was not shown in the video.
So I would like your help to prove my point. Can you help me out giving me facts about India so that I can tell them that India is GREAT and India is not behind in any way.
I will really appreciate it if you can help me out soon.
Thanks,
Bhavin

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net