My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Study in Canada

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Study in Canada

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:07 am: Edit Post

Do you want to get a BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Sciences or Engineering from a Canadian School?

Get the most complete, detailed and up-to-date compendium of Canadian Computer Sciences and Engineering schools available!

Information gathered and compiled by graduate students from across Canada so that you know you're getting the right information!

This guide will explain everything you need to know to get in and will give you a competitive advantage over other international students.

Information includes detailed descriptions of:
-school information and location
-program information (BSc, MSc and/or PhD)
-available subject areas/streams of each Engineering and Computer Sciences school
-contact information, deadlines and information that international students need to know
-how to increase your likelihood of selection
-all postage, telephone and internet links for easy access to all schools

…and much more!!!

Don't delay! Many application deadlines are fast approaching.
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
-your name and complete postage address
-your e-mail address
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: October 01, 2005 at 00:58:25
Subject: Re: Study in Canada
Study in Canada without TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT/GRE

Dear Prospective Students

Looking for Graduate/Under Graduate/PG Diploma/Diploma/High School Programs in Canada !

We would like to introduce Zee InfoTech, Overseas Education, Canadian Immigration and Information Technology consultants of Canada.

Located in the Beautiful British Columbia, Canada “Zee InfoTech is bound by strict professional standards of practice”. Our Head Office is located at Coquitlam, BC’s most prime location with average daily MBA/MSc/Diploma/High Schooling enrollment of 4-5 students from across the world.

Zee InfoTech has been representing more than 51 colleges and Universities of Canada to enroll the overseas students. We would like to enroll all the prospective students for MBA/MSc/Diploma/High Schooling Program or other Graduate and Post Graduate Programs at Canadian Colleges/ Universities who are willing to pursue their further studies in Canada.

The highest demanding programs that leads you to Immigration are as below:-

Advanced Business Management and E-Commerce
International Trade and Business Management
Community Support Worker Social Services
Practical Nursing
Business Administration and Pharmacy Technician
Medical Office Assistant and Pharmacy Technician
Resident Care Attendant and Recreational Activities Assistant
Living Care Givers
Tourism Hospitality Management and Computer Applications
International Hospitality Management & E-Commerce
Tourism Hospitality Management and Business Management and E-Com.
Tourism Hospitality Management and Professional Buss.Management
Network Systems Analyst
Multimedia Design and Communication

We are enrolling International students now for
Intakes.

Zee InfoTech
Canadian Immigration, Overseas Education & IT Consultants
#958 Birchbrook Place
Coquitlam, BC. CANADA V3C 4B6
Tel: 604-761-7855, 604-763-8748
Fax: 604-468-9614
Email: info@zeeinfotech.com
www.zeeinfotech.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lessly mathew

SEND ME DETAILS TO MY EMAIL ID :- LESSLYMATHEW@ASIAMAIL.COM .
THANKING YOU .
suresh

5/26/2004
13:24:56 RE: Study in Canada

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW,WHETHER GMAT IS COMPULSORY FOR MBA PROGRAMME IN CANADA
Vishal Gupta

7/12/2004
18:20:49 RE: Study in Canada

I would like to know if there are any consultants in India, who could guide me, how to apply for immigration in Canada.

Thanking You,
Vishal Gupta.
Dilip

12/18/2004
04:16:37 RE: Study in Canada

My brother has completed B.com,B.L. He wants to pursue his studies further in Canada. what are his chances of getting a student Visa? In this case I would like to get guidence regarding the programs he should lay is foot on.We are very much interested in PG diploma programs since they are in demand and cost effective.Are the post graduate diploma programs offered by the Canadian colleges popular? What about the chances of getting a student Visa for postgraduate Diploma progams? Are there any differences for getting a student Visa for PG Diploma courses and other degree programs?what about job opportunities and becoming a permant resident after the course?

ashok bera

1/27/2005
17:12:52 RE: Study in Canada

My daughter is studying in first year in B.Pharmcy college in india.We have received VISA for me & my family. I want your guidance for admission in pharmcy colleges in Canada.admission date ,fees , admission procedure ,preparation. What time we should land in Canada

joseph

2/18/2005
19:39:21 RE: Study in Canada

iam an MBA graduate from india. i would like to know whether this graduation is acceptable in canada or i should do any advanced course there. if so what course should i pursue and in which college.

gaurav dhudasgiya

5/26/2005
19:57:46 RE:!
Study in Canada

sir i have completed my B.E. computer from india i am indian citizen i am from middle class family
is it necessary to give ielts exam? please inform me?
Date: October 18, 2005 at 06:05:10
Subject: Re: Study in Canada
I have completed B.E and am working currently. I am intrested in post-graduate diploma in E Management or IT studies.I would particularly like to enrol in a jan/feb 2006 program.Is it possible to get work permit for 1/2 year with assistance of the institution after completion of the course.If yes, which are the canadian institutions offering work permits.

By Anonymous on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 12:01 am: Edit Post

Heloo,

Dear Sir, My self Irfan Patel I am living in India I also want to do study in Canada but problem is that I complete just my Secoundry School with pass class not more persantage but I can pass every exam for it any how. plz guide me how can I take admision and I am intrested in computer networking field so plz guide that type of collages

Thank You,

Irfan Patel

By Cambell Parker on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 06:47 am: Edit Post

Online Bachelor of Science in Computer Science provides you with a degree which is equally accept as any regular degree.
Online degree university which provides Computer Science degree Strayer University,Rasmussen College,
American Sentinel University...

By RachaelMason on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 02:56 pm: Edit Post

Contact Loons Can Learn, Inc. for help studying in Canada!
www.loonscanlearn.com
We provide a full range of services to get you started, and get you settled.
We are a new service made up of recent Canadian university graduates (including some former international students), who can help you with all of the choices and arrangements.
www.loonscanlearn.com

By Ashpreet Kaur on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 12:12 pm: Edit Post

5/10/10
17:25:48 RE
STUDY IN CANADA

SIR,
Iam studying in class 9.Iam an indian citizen from a middle class family and I want to carry my further study in canada after high school.
plz sir guide me how to apply a visa.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net