My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

B.Tech,Diploma Correspondence courses in All Over India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: B.Tech,Diploma Correspondence courses in All Over India

By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 06:58 am: Edit Post

Hi Friends,
This is gopal from Bangalore. I am Working in CERONET INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION.If you Want Correspondence Courses B.TECH(ALL STREAM),DIPLOMA(ALL STREAM),MBA,DEGREE CIVIL,DEGREE MECHANICAL And All the Batchelor Degree and Master Degree.
Admission Going On Contact
Email-narengopal1987@gmail.com

By Rusudan on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 09:24 am: Edit Post

By surgical nurse I'm ausimsng that you mean a nurse who works in the OR. OR nurses assist the surgeons and the anesthesiologist but they do not perform any actual surgery. To become an OR nurse all you need is to do is become an RN and then get specialized on-the-job training/orientation in the operating room. You do not have to have a bachelor's degree to become an RN. You can train to become an RN at any accredited RN program in a community college in just over 2 to three years.

By Auth on Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 12:34 pm: Edit Post

Respected Sir, I am Biswanth khosla has Working in M/S DENSO INDIA LTD,AS Production Engineer from last 3yrs..so is any vaecnaics is going on then plz.inform to me sir ,i wana to change the job in orissa .I need ur support..i hoep u will cooperate with me. With Regards Biswanth khosla

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net