My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Msc. in chemistry through JAM examition

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: IIT-JAM entrance exams: Msc. in chemistry through JAM examition

By pritam saha on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 06:30 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am a first year student of honours in chemistry.I want to know what preparation i need to do in order to get through the JAM examition and get selected for Msc.course in chemistry in the IIT's,also inform me if any educational instition offers courses for JAM preparation.Please help.

By RUTU on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 06:24 am: Edit Post

I GOT 56% IN B.SC CHEMISTRY.

I WANT TO GIVE NET EXAM.

WHAT IS COURSE FOR NET EXAM AND WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF GIVING IT?

WHEN CAN I GIVE NET EXAM.

I HAD TAKEN ADMISSION TO M.SC APPLIED CHEMISTRY.

CAN I GIVE NET?

By srinivasan T.S on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 04:18 pm: Edit Post

I want to clear jam for iit's.my subject is chemistry. which are the books I have to reffer. can I appear for that examination if I cleard aii the arriers with 60%.I honour a 55%in my higher secondary level.

By Rohini krishna kumar on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 04:32 am: Edit Post

Sir im a final year degree student in chemistry.im an IIT aspirant and i would like to know the books i should refer for preparation in JAM examination 2009.could you please say how to prepare for the same?

By supriya pal on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 03:04 pm: Edit Post

sir i am a second year B.Sc. student in chemistry.Actually i dropped one year due to health problems.Can i appear for IIT-JAM?Could you please refer books and guidlines for the same?

By Ramkumar on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 03:02 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
Iam a final year B.Sc.student in chemistry.i want to clear JAM and opted for pursuing admission in IITs.Would u pls refer some of the books,so that i can prepare for JAM entrance exam.And also could u please suggest how to prepare for JAM IIT.

By shobhita singal on Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 03:18 pm: Edit Post

i m a student of final year chemistry honours.can u plz suggest me some good books which i should refer for preparing IIT-JAM

SHOBHITA

By varun on Thursday, October 09, 2008 - 05:21 am: Edit Post

sir i am varun i have passed my b.sc 1 with 85%in chemistry. plz tell me which books should i read to clear the jam chemistry

By SAGARIKA BASAK on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 02:23 pm: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR,
IAM A FINAL YEAR B.SC CHEMISTRY HONOURS STUDENT ANDI AM KEEN TO PURSUE POST GRADUATE STUDIESIN IIT BY CLEARING JAM.WHAT BOOKS SHOLUD I REFER TO? ARE MODEL QUESTIONS OF JAM AVAILABLE?IF YES ,HOW CAN I GET THEM?PLEASE KINDLY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

By Radha Das on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am a second year BSc(Chemistry) student.I want to know what preparation i need to do in order to get through the JAM examition and get selected for Msc course in chemistry in the IIT's.What books and study materials are available. Also inform me if any educational instition offers courses for JAM preparation.Please help.

By SNMDEL@YAHOO.CO.IN on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR,
IAM A FINAL YEAR B.SC CHEMISTRY HONOURS STUDENT ANDI AM KEEN TO PURSUE POST GRADUATE STUDIES IN IIT BY CLEARING JAM.WHAT BOOKS SHOLUD I REFER TO? ARE MODEL QUESTIONS OF JAM AVAILABLE?IF YES ,HOW CAN I GET THEM? ALSO PL INFORM ME THE ADMITION FOR 2009 PLEASE KINDLY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

By ponramesh on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 09:22 am: Edit Post

like am ponramesh, i had done my bsc. am preparing for jam.. which book shall i refer,model questions of jam available?how can i get them....

By priya pandey on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 09:52 am: Edit Post

Sir,
I am a third year student of honours in chemistry.I want to know what preparation i need to do in order to get through the JAM examition and get selected for Msc.course in chemistry in the IIT's,also inform me if any educational instition offers courses for JAM preparation.Please help.

By Srilata on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 04:26 pm: Edit Post

Junta, VPM classes provides the best coaching for IIT JAM. Their correspondence material is really amazing and a must for IIT JAM preparation. You can visit www.vpmclasses.com for more details.

By Anonymous on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 04:11 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
I'm a bsc 1st year student of honours in chemistry.. kindly inform me about some good books for IIT-JAM entrance examination ..

By rahul kalel on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 09:50 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am a third year student of honours in chemistry.I want to know what preparation i need to do in order to get through the JAM examition and get selected for Msc.course in chemistry in the IIT's,also send me privous 10 years JAM examition question paper.

By bhuvanesh on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

Dear sir/madam,
i am third year b.sc chemistry. i want to know what are the various entrance exam in my field for higher studies with any fellowship. my total percent for last two years is 79%.can you please help me.

By Anonymous on Monday, November 16, 2009 - 10:03 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am a final year student of b.sc.b.ed. I want to know what preparation i need to do in order to get through the JAM examition and get selected for Msc.course in chemistry in the IIT's,also send me privous 10 years JAM examition question paper

By maitreedutta on Monday, November 16, 2009 - 10:09 am: Edit Post

sir i want to crak jam exam but don't know the books required.please help

By shivangee on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
I am a final year student of B.SC.B.ED.I want to know what preparation i need to do in order to get through the JAM examition and get selected for Msc.course in chemistry in the IIT's,also inform me if any educational instition offers courses for JAM preparation.Please help.

By mahesh patil on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 09:10 am: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR,
IAM A FINAL YEAR B.SC CHEMISTRY HONOURS STUDENT ANDI AM KEEN TO PURSUE POST GRADUATE STUDIES IN IIT BY CLEARING JAM.WHAT BOOKS SHOLUD I REFER TO? ARE MODEL QUESTIONS OF JAM AVAILABLE?IF YES ,HOW CAN I GET THEM? ALSO PL INFORM ME THE ADMITION FOR 2011 PLEASE KINDLY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

By Anonymous on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 06:33 pm: Edit Post

Sir, What are books to be referred for JAM chemistry? please help.

By sk aslam on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:09 pm: Edit Post

Sir,
I am the student of B.Sc 1st year in chemistry honours.sir please refer me about the books for iit jam.or question bank for this.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net