My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Six Sigma Course Materials

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Six Sigma Course Materials

By ecinteractive on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

Contained on one CD Rom are the course materials for Six Sigma Lite, Six Sigma Ultra and Six Sigma Black Belt. There is 4 weeks of DMAIC material, 1 week of DFSS (DMADV) material, and a 1 week refresher course. Additionally included are a number of templates created to make the tool use easier. This material is all in MS Powerpoint, Excel, and Word files. Along with a full version of Minitab 13, comes many soft-books and additional readings.

For detailed information please visit http://www.ecinteractive.ca/sixsigma
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Md sarfaraz alam

6/30/2005
14:15:51 RE: Six Sigma Course Materials

i m a BE (Mechanical ) and working in an automobile co so please forward me the details about the Six sigama black belt and specially the requirement for black belt course and complete details of black belt course

so please send me the details

alam
----------------------------------------------------
Date: August 24, 2006 at 07:53:07
From: momin salman, [61.17.200.150.bb-dynamic.vsnl.net.in]
Subject: Re: Six Sigma Course Materials
sir
i m a pharmacy graduate and pursuing mba , i want to know about the course and hoew to proceed, and in pune whct inst, is providing this course
----------------------------------------------------
Date: January 29, 2006 at 20:09:57
From: sandeep bhadu, [dsl-del-static-042.45.246.61.touchtelindia.net]
Subject: Re: Six Sigma Course Materials
i am chemical engineer working in production feild. I want to change me feild to quality (Six Sigma). can any one guide me?
warm regards,
Sandeep

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com