My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Training in Industrial Automation

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Education: Training in Industrial Automation

By logixtraining on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

Logix Automation Training Institute offers an opportunity to the final Year students of your institute to enhance their knowledge and ensure excellent career opportunities once they pass out.

Logix Automation Training Institute, a Training division of Logix Automation Systems Private Limited, is a center of excellence having a team of professionals with over two decades of practical industry experience. Our Training center is established with an aim to provide focused automation knowledge and impart practical hands-on training to students, fresh engineers, entrepreneurs, employees etc.

We are Automation System Design engineers with extensive experience in the design and implementation of many projects in industrial facilities in North India. Our on-going programs cover training in following areas:

· Programmable Logic Controllers · Process Control · Operator Interface · Communications & Networking · Industrial Software · Motion Control · Variable Speed AC/DC Drives · CNC Systems

We have well designed Industry relevant course and teaching methodology that will strengthen basics to help master new technologies. Also we have an equipped lab with the latest hardware and a dedicated team comprising of Faculty members who have been working in the Industry for more than 10 years.

For details, Please send mail to logixtraining@yahoo.co.in

---------------------------------------------------
jagjit

7/28/2004
13:08:16 RE: training in Industrial Automation

---------------------------------------------------
Date: November 05, 2005 at 07:08:35
Subject: Re: Training in Industrial Automation
URL: Free Process Automation Control
Process Automation Control
Free Online Training/Tutorial

Learn all the Basics, Principles and Theory related to Process Control and Industrial Automation

Process Automation Technologies - Training Instrumentation and Controls - Process Control Systems

http://www.pacontrol.com/index.html

By ragavendra on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 05:52 pm: Edit Post

i am from california,united states. i am interested in the automation work.so if you tell me the details i will join there.
---------
ragavendra

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net