My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Aamir Khan

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Personalities: Aamir Khan

By Syed Sajjad Haider on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 09:30 am: Edit Post

Aamir Khan suffers from short-term memory loss in Ghajini, a cerebral disorder by which his memory lasts only for 15 minutes. Seemingly director A R Murgadoss suffered from the same while deriving from Memento, for he seems to have retained only about 15% of the original masterpiece and fabricated the rest as per his formulaic sensibilities.

Sanjay Singhania (Aamir Khan) has been hit on the head which gives him recurring bouts of amnesia, almost every fifteen minutes. He is hunting for a person named Ghajini (Pradeep Rawat), and to remember his target, he has inscribed his initials and related clues on his body, has pasted post-it notes all across his apartment and carries a Polaroid camera to click pictures of people important to him.

At its core, Ghajini is essentially a romance track culminating into a revenge drama. Only externally it is sewed up with the memory loss syndrome which could have been the highlight. And even the memory loss isn't sensibly justified in the script. The major flaw of the film is how Sanjay remembers Ghajini's sidekicks and traces them from nowhere. Almost every scene seems to have been written to cover up the earlier penned scene

By gream on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 06:00 am: Edit Post

nice moving Amir khan proved himself as Mr Perfectionist...l

By Anshuman on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 10:21 am: Edit Post

nice movie,
You can watch Ghajini online at www.moovyshoovy.com
http://www.moovyshoovy.com/watch_hindi_movie.php?movie=Ghajini

By Anshuman on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 10:25 am: Edit Post

Really nice movie,
You can watch Ghajini online at www.moovyshoovy.com
http://www.moovyshoovy.com/watch_hindi_movie.php?movie=Ghajini

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com