My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Amitbh Bachchan - Big B

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Personalities: Amitbh Bachchan - Big B

By Anon on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:55 am: Edit Post

Hey guys n gals,

Who is your favorite Bollyood actor (not actress).

Well.... I was thinking is there anyone more better than the great Big B? Of course, SRK was being compared with the BIG B for some time when Big B was going thru' the bad phase of life. But Big B's return to Silver Screen has made SRK a fading star. Isn't it. So there is absolutely no comparison with BIG B.

Of course each and every individual personalities have their own style and position in the industry but BIG B is really on the top. Not even his own son can can take his place. If any of the young star and BIG B are screened together, BIG B is only on the Lime Light. Even small children who does not know anything of this MAYANAGARI also recognizes BIG B anywhere whether it is a poster or any song or film or a film review.

Big B seems to be improving day by day, film after film rather fading due to his age. He is simply going fantastic and seems to be in sweet 16 even though in 60s.

What do you all say chaps.......

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net