My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Kareena

My-India.Net: India Forum: Bollywood Personalities: Kareena
  • Urgent May 20 - 04:44 pm [1]

By askaryare2 on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:57 am: Edit Post

hi kareena kapoor i am greeting u a greeting which come from the inner part of my heat after greeting i will like to tell that you are one of my best actress in India i do like your still and photos plzz iam asking you to forward for e you photos plzz my email address is askaryare2@hotmail.com plzz iam waiting for your pictures plzzz iam your fan ilove your movies would like to be with you bye god bless u

By Zaheeda on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 09:31 am: Edit Post

I would like to see more movie with kareena and Hrithik because I love to watch the Mujhse Dosti Karoge and Yaadein.I want to see them in more incoming movie together.

By mohinder paul on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 09:22 am: Edit Post

ok, (hum sath sath hin) but you are(atbar)me koi(atraz)to nhi

By tabu on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 01:47 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

Guys I like very much KAREENA....

KABI KHUSHI KABI GHUM her great movie.....

By gream on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 05:57 am: Edit Post

excellent actress in bollywood acting is in her blood..
i Tashan she looking gorgeous...

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 05:57 am: Edit Post

Kareena is one of the most gorgeous actress in the bollywood. I love watching her movies. Wishing her best of luck for the future.

By elena on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 07:40 am: Edit Post

Who had seen Incredible Love filme with Kareena?

By prabhakar dalvi on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 12:00 pm: Edit Post

Who Will Romance Sharman- Katrina or Kareena?

http://www.bollywoodchaska.com/content/who_will_romance_sharman_katrina-3649/

Sharman Joshi is a lucky man. Two of the top actresses of today’s times , Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, are pitted against each other to play the role of Sharman’s wife, ...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net