My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

The girl who wants to change india!!!

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Government & Politics: The girl who wants to change india!!!

By backpacking narada on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 09:04 am: Edit Post

Girl who wants to change India ,

The word politics over the years as turned synonymous to corruption and filth. Usually when I discuss politics with city dwelling youth or even sometimes "mid life dwells"(apart from our grandfather types) they seldom have a clue. Nevertheless, they usually have the audacity to make fun of the system, politics, and politicians. I do not blame them but how many of us really try to understand the "System" that which is providing us, we pay our taxes to. If we have problem with the system how many of us really stand up to change it. Here I met this girl in small village in Punjab. She says is it all.

check her out : http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=MDeSxpta4AA

Politics: The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.

Naradamuni.

By aqua12345 on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 08:29 am: Edit Post

Contribute to the improvement and success of your country!!! Create your own blog,write articles you so strongly about.Write anything and everything from what you love to what you hate.
www.bekaarindia.com

By NehaJoshi123 on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 08:57 am: Edit Post

Hi All,

Don't you all feel disgusted and upset when you check newspaper or any news-channel as it only shows news related to scams, scandals, exploitation on minors, corruption cases, molestation, and all other anti social activities.

There are very few news sources which share positive, inspiring stories, stories of unsung heroes of the country.

I have come across one such news source which shares positive, inspiring, and happy news. You can all check it out: http://on.fb.me/HNIFB

I think you guys will surely like this!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net