My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Pay Homage to our Martyrs!!!

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Government & Politics: Pay Homage to our Martyrs!!!

By Mutyala Rao on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:41 pm: Edit Post

March 4, is the day three brave men gave their lives for their country. They were no ordinary men but who dedicated their lives, who fought the British till their last breath. One of these men, who's a bit more famous than the other two, went on a fast for 52 days at a stretch!!! I'm not sure if even half a million in this country know about this great deed! 3 of them were mercilessly killed on this day by the British. 3 men were Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru. No one seems to remember the kind of momentum they added to the Freedom movement. Their courage knew no bounds but there's not one word in the papers or in the news about the importance of this day. Every newspaper/news channel is full of news about the "friendship" series, the final ODI between India & pakistan.

SO Lets Pay Homage to our Great Martyrs!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net