My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

India getting divided on Regions

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Government & Politics: India getting divided on Regions

By Rudraksha Suchanti on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 05:47 pm: Edit Post

We had celebrated our 60th Independence couple of months back. Each year on 15th August, the Prime Minister addresses the entire nation from the Red Fort and says that people’s unity is the greatest strength of the India which has enable the country for years to withstand mammoth problems such as foreign invasion, economic sanctions, terrorism and natural calamities.

India has come a long way from the slavery of British Empire but today it is facing a more serious slavery of “Regional Division”. Walking through the street of Delhi I sense this division. I usually heard people saying “Bihari kahi ka”, “Tamil kahi ka” etc. Bihari or Tamil or Punjabi is originally used to represent inhabitants of these states. However, with passing years it has lost its original meaning and now it is used as a slang, to mean “barbaric”.

It is the same nation who’s Prime Minister on every 15th August claims that people in India live in unity inspite of its diversity. We are the descendant of the same gene who for 100 years had fought, suffered and shed their bloods together to give us our “India”. Even today in army, cadre from different parts of the country fight together to save the country. An officer shed his blood to protect family who belongs to a different region. Then why general public of India can unshackle its mind of regional diversity.

The character of a nation is built by the character of its inhabitants. It is the time that we should work together forgetting our regional background to make our motherland “Sone ki Chidiya”

By A.L.Rawal on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:45 pm: Edit Post

No doubt it is unfortunate that people today express their anger in regional terms. This is a dangerous trend. Our political leaders have to give correct leadership to the people. Today we find that regional parties are mushrooming only because it is easy to rouse the people for votes on regional and caste grounds. It is very unfortunate that those who have to take the country forward with the people and cultures of all regions have to resort to such policies which show their intellectual bankruptcy and lack of patriotism.

By returned son of the soil on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 08:10 am: Edit Post

India, qua India's future lies with the new Indian identity. That identity will no more identify a person by his/her region.
I see that every day in Bengaluru where Bengali's are making babies with Malyalis, and Muslims are making babies with Christians whose chldren are marrying Hindus and always heterosexually. Which is the way it ought to be. India is a sambar. Enjoy.

By Gyana Prakash on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 08:00 am: Edit Post

Namaskar Premi Barath Vasi,
Dear Friends I feel the Indian Political System, The so called World Largest Democratic System developed by the British Invaders of India should be turned down by Adi Dravidan System which was been used by Indus Valley Civilization, during that period there was no selfish Politician, Foreign disguised Gandian Rulers,Corrupted Government, Lazy Day Dreaming Youths, Government stealing the Hard Earned Money of Poor Labours.
If the Desh Premis who have some Indian Cultures Join Together with True Intention to Share their Presious Time to Mother India, Many modern probles can be solved without hardwork by using modern equipments.
Jai Hind.

By Manvendra on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 01:05 am: Edit Post

that as per new CBDT rules,a salaried elopmyee whose total income is less than rs.5lakh need not submit his IT return.1. But then how will the tax payable be determined?2. If it is determined on the basis of TDS certificates, won't the tax be lesser as the TDS rates are less ?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net