My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

AYURAROGYA SOUKHYAM (Malayalam Ayurvedic Grandham)

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Health & Fitness: AYURAROGYA SOUKHYAM (Malayalam Ayurvedic Grandham)

By United Books on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 07:01 am: Edit Post

United Books Network Marketing, Alappuzha.
Dear Sir,
AYURAROGYA SOUKHYAM (Malayalam) is an ayurvedic book contains treatment for almost all diseases describes in alaphabetical order of diseases. It is written by the prominet Ayurvedic physician Vaidaya Vibhooshanam Raghavan Thirumalpad. Its introduction is by Dr. P. K.Warrier, the managing trustee and chief physician of Aryavaidayasala, Kottakkal.

Pages 416, Price Rs.250/- only

This book is marketing by United books, Alappuzha through their netwrok sales scheme.

Most attraction of their netwrok scheme is that the above book will be get to you and to your sponsorers by VPP for Rs.250/- (postage free)

You have to introduce it to three members. When these three members will honor the VPP you will enter in the level 1. If you work hard when you come in level 9 your expected earning will be Rs.2,62,440/- through 6561 of your downline members.

If you wish to get this book and its network merketing brouchures please send your full postal address and as a reply for this message. Return postal mail you will get them by VPP for 250/-.

Expecting your valuable response

Truly,

United books.
----------------------------------------
DR SHAMBHU HEBBAR: I am interested in the book. kindly send it to the following address- dr shambhu hebbar, bhagirathi, chamundeshwari lay out, vidyaranyapura road, bangalore-560097.
thank you
-----------------------------------------
i want to purchase this book..... How i will purchase. i am from dubai.

By ravi on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 01:06 pm: Edit Post

Sir, I want to purchase this book... how i will get,,, i am from musct pls let me know

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net