My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

India. New concept in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Spa & Wellness centers

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Health & Fitness: India. New concept in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Spa & Wellness centers

By Bird Kumar on Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 11:46 am: Edit Post

India. New concept in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Spa & Wellness centers

Oxygen bars give no benefit of Oxygen being directly absorbed by the blood and delivered to tissues.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy forces oxygen into the body fluids under pressure. Oxygen then enters into the body’s fluids greatly increasing the oxygen levels of the fluids.

Hyperbaric medicine is well accepted in medical centers around the world
as adjunctive therapy to treatment of infections, inflammation and large scale of
acute and chronic conditions where lack of oxygen and blood supply are the main problem.

Oxygen therapy today is not only used for treatment of serious medical conditions, but is widely popular and available as a natural therapy to cope with the effects of aging, stress, illnesses, injury or over exertion, detox,
Increases energy and endurance, Improves concentration, Relieves aching muscles and joints,
Decreases injury recovery time etc.

(Ask us for more clinical and technical information)

Our Hyperbaric Chambers are:
* Profitable to your center
* Affordable to your clients

INDIA HYPERBARIC DEVICES, BOMBAY
Email:indiahyperbaricdevices@gmail.com
www.indiahyperbaricdevices.blogspot.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com